- The pic of the crowd were some friends I took a picture of since we were sitting above them and I zoomed in a ton to find them, but if you look hard you'll be able to see yourselves...(hopefully you know who you are)
- Joe listening to the play by play and watching the game all decked out in his new BYU attire
- Me and my little brother, Preston
- My dad and my brothers, while the girls were taking a bathroom break
- My family after the stadium had cleared out--minus my older brother, he had left by then
- The stadium has the largest HD screen in the world...it was huge, you can see in the picture
- BYU's victory
After the game...Picture with my family...before they made us leave for staying after too long...Picture with Mandy and Jimmy....and then walking back to the car. We stopped to get a picture with the stadium in it.
I had an awesome friend (I used to babysit her triplets every day in high school after school starting when they were 5 months) who babysat all my kids while we spent all day tail-gating and watching the game. She is great. We got there to drop them off and she had popcorn buckets for each of them with bags of their favorite candy, Cinderella waiting to be watched...she even sewed up mermaid costumes for their barbies b/c they are obsessed with mermaids right now. And we had more awesome friends who let us stay at their house while they were out of town so we had a place to stay and it was only one street away from my old house, so it brought back lots of memories. Anyway we had an awesome weekend and were sad to see it end. We ended with a barbeque and swimming in their backyard before we all left for the drive home.
We also were able to be there to see the blessing of our new nephew, Theron. It was a whole different kind of awesome. But we never did get any group pictures of any pictures of Theron...next time.


5 comments:
I think that 90% of the blogs that I have looked at today have mentioned the BYU game in Dallas, I guess it was a great game. Glad to hear that they won too.
Looks like a really fun weekend with your family, and how nice that you were able to go without the kids as well, that is always a treat. Your family is always doing such fun things.
i spy with my little eye....Jimmy and Adalynn!! yay it was SOOOO much fun! I wish it could lasted longer...just all that hype was so much fun to be apart of!
What an incredible time that would have been! I'm so excited for you. I could relate to how you felt about football before. I didn't used to understand it, but now I love college football especially. I'm not into the professional teams really, but there's such excitement about college football. It looks like a wonderful family trip you all enjoyed together and even betters since BYU won!
Wow, sounds like a super fun weekend!! I'm so jealous we weren't there for the game - I LOVE BYU football and that was one of the most exciting games I've ever watched!!
so jealous! brent and i were kicking ourselves the entire game wondering why we weren't there! and even better to have a win. go cougs. looks like a fantastic time!
looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
Post a Comment