Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Going Private...

I'm sad to say the day has come for me to go private. I've been thinking it for a little while and then someone told me that some of the content in my blog needs to be private and not be known to everyone. So leave a comment if you want to be included in my private-ness even if I don't know you look at it now. Or send us an email if you think we don't know you visit us here or if you don't think we have your most current email address. I'm not picky who looks at it, I just feel it's time to be annoying and go private, so the whole world doesn't see everything going on with my family. Sorry to inconvenience anyone.

I'll wait and go private next Thursday, September 10, to give everyone time to see this.

28 comments:

AshleyS said...

send me an invite, ps. i'm going private soon too, just waiting until i have some extra time.

Joel and Sara said...

s.lindstrom@yahoo.com

Russell and Jillian said...

Hi Sierra! I'm glad I checked your blog...if you want to invite us still, the email address is jillianromriell@yahoo.com. I can't believe Joe and Russell will graduate this May! I can't wait to get started on non-student life!! Hope all goes well for y'all.

What the "Hales" said...

I hope im invited...I like your blog cause you actually update..as for mine well...I will get better some day.

Julia said...

we definitely want an invite! thechandlers{at}gmail{dot}com

Dawn said...

Me, please!
dvotava@yahoo.com

Texas Harveys said...

Please send me an invite! Kristi.

Brittney Paul said...

send me an invite!

Misty said...

I'd like an invite : )

Holly said...

Hey Sierra. I'd love to keep following your cute family! :)

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

tonybozzuto@gmail.com
Tony and I like looking at your blog.

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Yes, send us an invite please!!

Jayson & Megan said...

Invite me please!
megankaze@yahoo.com

Shannon said...

i would love to still read your blog! shannon_packard@yahoo.com

simple mom/wife said...

Count me in!

BP and J said...

i want to be part of the club! jenniferpaul08@gmail.com

Michele said...

I would love to continue to check your blog and see your cute kids as they grow. Please add michele_r_fuller@sbcglobal.net

Brandon and Jenn said...

Don't forget us...
jennlynnsunshine@yahoo.com

Lesley said...

Me too!

Daskams said...

superangie@msn.com please add me is angie

Natierae said...

Us too!
natierae@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

Sent me an invite please sarahgkearns@gmail.com

Thanks

Kim said...

me too...

Julie and Jordan said...

Include us in your Blog. Carverco@gmail.com

Lonna said...

Oh I would love to have a little invite to the secret new secret access blog. So what content is reason for going private, do I need to reevaluate my own blog?

Callie. said...

I would also love an invite. Calliebelle00@gmail.com. Hope you guys are doing well!

Brooke & Freeland said...

Oh we want to keep reading! Brooke.Ackley (at) gmail.com

Kelly said...

Yes, I'm curious about what Lonna asked too. Should I be concerned about my blog?