
Weston is now officially half a year old. He seems huge to me but after going to his check up yesterday, he's not quite as big as he seems. He is doing great and we love having him around. He's now sleeping 12-14 hours a night besides the past few where I'm not sure what's going on. Oh ya he's decided it's fun to pop the binkie out of his mouth while sucking on it, play with it, and then throw it out of hands' reach, which then causes him to cry until it is put in his mouth again and then it all starts over. I'm thinking about just taking it away altogether, but I don't know if I can. He loves to drink out of sippy cups, he has been for the past couple of months. He's no where near crawling but that should come as no surprise since my kids seem to be a little slow and not crawl til 9-10 months. So hopefully he will be sitting up soon and hopefully the spitting up will end soon. The doctor has now referred him to a GI specialist to just get him checked out. She said since he is a happy spitter she wouldn't worry too much and that if he was chubby she wouldn't worry but since he's at the very bottom of the growth chart (he is at least ON the growth chart) that she thinks it would be smart to get him checked out. So we'll see what happens with that. All our kids have been on the bottom of the growth chart though but Weston is actually a whole pound heavier than Abby was at 6 months and almost a pound more than Hannah at 6 months. So he is my biggest baby. And he can FINALLY hold his bottle and feed himself most of the time. Not that I don't enjoy feeding him, but when I am trying to get everyone ready at one time, taking the 10-15 minutes out to sit and feed him and do nothing else is really hard. So I am so excited he can feed himself now.
His stats:
weight: 14 lb 5 oz (5-10%)
length: 26 in (25-50%)
head: 16.5 (5-10%)
He is a champion at getting shots though, I wish the girls could watch and learn instead of hide during that part. He cries during the shots and then put the bottle in his mouth as soon as they were finished and hasn't cried about them since.
First time on the swings a few weeks ago...a little blurry but still cute
His Mexican Soccer Halloween costume we got him in Mexico, but of course it is supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow and Saturday so we may be using an old warm costume
2 years ago

1 comment:
Okay we need to see him! It is crazy how different he looks since last time we saw him! Let's plan a time to go to your moms so the kiddos can play!
Post a Comment