Neighbors...a 10 and 8 year old girl and sometimes others. There are some neighbor kids that play outside a lot. Well this past week, they have come over to ask Abby and Hannah to play every day after school. It's been great b/c it's usually right at my crazy time of feeding Weston, giving him a bath, making dinner, and feeding the girls. Last night they decorated our whole driveway with sidewalk chalk to see it be erased by all the rain this morning. Today they got to ride on the girls' scooters and had a blast.
Meet Addison and Gwen...
Don't mind the messy garage and our van is not parked in the street normally, Joe was putting up Christmas lights and somehow that's where it ended up...
Now you know why I hardly ever video...I suck at it...but I enjoyed Abby giggling at the end.

2 comments:
Wait a second when did you get a van? Abby's little laugh at the end of the video is really cute. How fun to have little neighbors that are so great with your kids.
I love that the kids are riding on the scooters with them, it is like they have no fear. Well maybe a little when it comes to Santa, but hey that is only once a year. Glad to see that you are all doing well. Are you going to be in Austin for Thanksgiving?
One word: LUCKY! When can we move in to your neighborhood?!
Post a Comment