
Weston is 7 months. I know I say it every month, but it's going by way too fast for me. He is now sitting, rolling and scooting all over and about to crawl any day. He is always so happy and fun to be around. I love it. He loves to eat and seems to be hungry all the time. He won't eat anything green though, and will gag at every bite until he makes himself throw up. So now if we could just get him to stop spitting up so much. And it's not just a little spit up here and there, finally a few people have finally realized how bad and annoying it is. But we love him anyway. And his sisters cannot get enough of him. A lot of time when he's sleeping they will ask if they can be really quiet and just go look at him and tell him, "night, night." He loves to jump constantly, so he loves his Johnny Jump Up. He has no teeth, but by the way he's started his "gummy" smile, I have a feeling they are coming.


Anyway these are some pictures my sister in law took in my parents' backyard while we were there over Thanksgiving. This is just a preview, I don't want to spoil the 3 pictures I chose for our Christmas cards this year, so you'll have to wait on those for now. But you may keep seeing more of these pictures in posts to come b/c I loved them so much.
6 comments:
Precious pictures!!!
They are so great. I really do like that one of you and Weston, your hair is so long, wow.
It makes me feel like I haven't seen you in such a long time...I guess that it actually has been awhile though.
I wish that photos of my kids would turn out as great as your do, your kids are so darling, and I can hardly believe that Weston in 7 months old!!!!
You have way too much fun at you house I can tell.
Adorable pictures, as always. I love the one of you and Weston and Joe and the girls! Oh, and the mohawk--great!
7 months already?! Time flies. BTW, the pictures are adorable. Your sister-in-law is really talented. Lucky you!
weston looks like such a stud in those pictures! can't believe big all your kids are getting. where is the time going? all the pictures are so darling.
Cute photos! I especially love Weston's hair style. You have a great family - glad we get to know you guys.
Post a Comment