Most of you that know me know that I am not really a shoe person. I figure you just need the basics although I have stepped it up and do now have a pair of red heels finally. Anyway, Hannah is the opposite and totally into shoes. Any and every kind. It's funny because she loves to wear all my heels and even wears Joe's occasionally but she's actually picky about what shoes of her own she'll wear. And lately it's been 2 different shoes at a time and sometimes even with 2 different socks. Throughout the month I have taken pictures of her in her different shoes...and some nights she even wears them to bed. The funniest is when she wears her black dress shoes with a small heel and her ballet shoe together. There was over a week that that is all she would wear. It seems like it would make her uneven and you knew when she was coming across the tile when you hear a heel and then nothing. Anyway here she is.
I have noticed most are in the same pjs, doing the same smile, and the same hair do. Sorry.
2 years ago

4 comments:
I loved the story about hearing her walking with one heel. So cute!
She looks SO MUCH like Abby in that last picture.
I had no idea you could run out of space on a blog. Yikes! Maybe you could remove some videos or something?
I have no idea about the blog space, but I think I know a man that could answer your question, I'll get back to you on that one if I find out.
That little Hannah is quite the personality, she is funny, and I like that she is brave and silly too.
I think that Gwen would like to pair different shoes and socks together but I think that I am just not a nice enough mom to let her do it all the time. I really like her little eyes closed look at the camera smile, so cute.
She is such a cute girl!!
I'm with Hannah- bring on the shoes! I love that you are embracing her love of mis-matched shoes rather than squashing it.
Post a Comment