Sunday, March 21, 2010

Joe's Publicity

Ever since Joe got his job with the firm he is at now, I have gotten emails usually a couple times weekly with new posts about him, in different magazines and newspapers in The Woodlands, and the Houston area. It's fun. A few weeks ago when I was at the doctor I happened to pick up a magazine and there he was picture and all. It's nice to be recognized by others for his hard work. He's worked hard so I like to brag. Here are a few.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Isn't it nice not having to stress about finding a job?! You're almost done w/the "wife-of-a-law-student" stage...yeah!

Stilovich Family said...

Wow! That's awsome! Tell him congrats! Hopefully he wont be too cool to hang out with us now. Tell him to remember the little people that knew him way back when :)

Kelly said...

That's awesome! Great job to your husband for all his effort and hard work to get to this point.

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Very impressive - way to go Joe!!

Lonna said...

So basically what you are saying is that Joe is "the" local celebrity. That is pretty impressive.

Joe said...

Local papers that nobody reads...