I'm pretty sure this is the longest I've gone in between posts. I'm falling behind and found it's a lot harder trying to catch up than just keeping it up. And so now we are going to go out of order b/c today is easier for me to do than everything that has happened in the past month. But today I had no car b/c I got in a car accident and it is still being worked on and a friend decided to go to our neighborhood splash pad now that it's getting nice outside. I decided I could go since it's only about a block away from my house and we could walk. But we decided to go really early and go to the park, I figured it was still too cold to get in the water. But when everyone else showed up I decided to run home and get the girls' suits and let them play all through our normal nap/quiet time hours. And Hannah and Weston had an awesome time and I didn't think to get Weston his swimming trunks. But he loved the water and when he is on hard ground he doesn't crawl using his knees, it's pretty funny to watch. Abby got wet and then was too cold and tired and wanted to go home. So hoping for a really early bedtime tonight, it was totally worth it and a fun day out. So here's some pictures on our day out.
He was a little unsure today...this was pretty much the only face I got while he was swinging today.
At least Hannah looked when I told her to
Kind of a scary face...he really was having fun, wet and all
His bear crawl to keep his knees safe from hard ground
2 years ago

2 comments:
I think the haircut is adorable & it definitely makes him look older. At least he had hair to cut! :)
The water may have been cold, but at least it is nice enough to go to the pool. I think that is a really great crawl that he has going on there.
I am sorry to hear that you were in an accident I hope that you are alright and that you get your car back soon.
Post a Comment