Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010 Pictures

Get ready for lots of pictures. My talented sister in law took these in my parents' backyard right before we went to the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.



The 3 girls Hannah (2), Jaecie (6), Abby (4)

Nathan (3) and Hannah (2)- can't remember if they were hugging or dancing

All of my parents' grandkids...in their matching outfits and cute headbands my sister in law made









My favorite one of Abby...


more posts of our weekend coming soon...

3 comments:

Lonna said...

Those are so cute, I love that they are all matching. I think that your kids always look so cute and I am really jealous that they take such great pictures.

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Those are beautiful pictures!! I love the dresses and head bands - so cute!! Sounds like an adventuresome Easter - hope the kids feel better soon!

Bethany said...

Cute pics! I see Abby has your picture head tilt down!