Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Got Bangs"

Abby has been begging for bangs now for a while but Joe is against short hair and hates when we cut it, even if it's only a trim. But I had my mom go ahead and do it anyway while we were there. It's just hair, it grows back, I thought she should get some say in it. She did ask for it to be really short, which we only did about 4 inches, not quite as short as she hoped, but she is quite pleased with it now.

Easter Egg Hunt in my parents' backyard


Just found her Easter basket



And I wanted Hannah's trimmed, so I decided to go with bangs for her too. My girls don't let me do much to their hair as you can see in pictures. Abby's was getting too long and tangly and Hannah's was constantly in her face. So it was time for a change. And so far I think it's helping.

checking out her Easter goodies after a long night of being sick

looking for Easter Eggs in between throwing up

Hannah ate about 10 popsicles to keep hydrated; it was the only thing that stayed down

1 comment:

Lonna said...

I think that the bangs turned out really cute, our little neighbor girl just got bangs too and I love them.

James would probably divorce me if I cut Gwen's hair, he is just like Joe in not wanting it cut, even trimmed. I have no idea why that is.