So the girls got invited to a birthday party and not just your typical bday party but a girly girl birthday party. They got their nails done, their make up, their hair, and got to pick out a princess dress to wear. They walked the stage and danced on it and even got to go on a pink limo ride. Then finished off with pizza and cake. They were in heaven. Especially Hannah, she is definitely my more girly girl. She was a little nervous at first b/c the place was crazy and she isn't used to going to birthday parties that often so at first she didn't want to let go of my hand. But once she got her dress on, she was on her own and didn't look back for me again. All the other girls were 4-5, so her being the only 2 year old was kind of fun to watch. She fit right in with everyone and actually was a little crazier than everyone at the dancing, the screaming with her head out the window in the limo, and the whole princess attitude she has. Abby had tons of fun too, but I think Hannah got a little more out of it.

A little of the dancing going on...
Hannah was a little busy watching herself on the TV screen...
Hannah going down the runway
Abby down the runway-not sure why this one turned out sideways...maybe I'll fix it sometime and maybe I won't
Pretty sure we will be doing a party here at some point in the future but I'm thinking they might enjoy and understand it more when they are 6 or 7ish..

6 comments:
that is genius.
Caitlyn got her hair cut there once... it's an AMAZING place! The girls are always asking if they can ride in the pink limo. Looks like they know how to throw a GREAT birthday party there! I agree, 6 or 7 is prime age for maximum enjoyment!
That's a pretty cute party idea. A little older would probably be just right.
That looks like so much fun! What a fun idea!
Looks like it was so much fun. What is the party place called? Is it in Spring? I loved watching the videos thanks for posting them. <3
Now that is the way to have a princess party. Your girls are so cute.
Post a Comment