Sunday, April 25, 2010

Visit to the Houston Temple

Abby has been asking and asking to go to the temple lately and asking about it so last night we decided to make a little visit with some friends. Here's some pictures. As soon as we pulled in through the gates I heard Abby let out a huge gasp, and then said how beautiful it was here. They loved it and want to make it a monthly tradition. I wasn't planning on taking pictures and didn't bring my good camera, but they turned out kind of cute anyway.











And I realized while we were there that I had no videos of Weston walking. So enjoy. He has been taking steps for over a month now but walking full time for only about 2 weeks.

5 comments:

Emilee said...

I LOVE the picture of the girls leaning into the fountain... priceless!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Your "not as good camera" takes better pictures than mine!! Those colors look amazing - sooo cute!!

Stilovich Family said...

So cute! The kids look adorable, I don't think that I have ever seen that temple, it is really pretty! Weston is so big! He seems really steady..... looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Lesley said...

That is such a great idea. I don't think we have ever taken our boys there!

I love that the girls are all wearing dresses, but entirely different dresses than they were wearing at church a few hours earlier. :) I bet all those costume changes going on at your house makes for a lot of laundry!

Very cute pictures!

It's Been a Day! said...

so cute!! what a great idea. your girls are getting so big! I can't believe it. I am excited to see them! Can't wait to party it up all summer!