Friday, April 30, 2010

Wildflowers

I've been wanting to get family wildflower pictures ever since moving back to Texas almost 4 years ago, and have yet to do so. But on the way home from the Bluebell Factory, we stopped at someone's ranch, who gave us permission, to take pictures freely. The kids were a little tired by then and not so willing to do what they were told. But it was good enough. Although we had one small accident. Abby went hysterical and I went over to check on her, after hearing about the snake incident with wildflowers, and she had stepped in a large chunk of cow/horse fieces. Her entire foot was covered. But my sweet friend Mandy, took her and cleaned her up, and I let her, not sure why I let her have my dirty job, but she is always so willing. Thank you again!! A few minutes after that though, everyone was done. So here's some of what we got.
















2 comments:

Lonna said...

How handy that your kids always look like they are photo ready, and that there happened to be a giant field of flowers for you to take a few fun pictures at.

Pretty sure I would not have the courage to ask if I could use someones flowers, but I sure am glad that you did. I love the one of Abby and Hannah marching through the flowers and Hannah climbing through the gate, really cute.

Julia said...

I love these pictures! Your kids are cuties!