Well, they are over. One less thing to do now the last few days I'm here trying to pack. Although I really enjoyed watching both of them in their lessons.
Hannah took lessons at someone's house and Abby took them at the YMCA. At Hannah's, I had to try to keep Weston occupied instead of running right for the water every 2 seconds, and at Abby's I got to drop him off at the child watch and watch Abby all by myself. It's funny though how 2 30 minute lessons back to back ended up with me being gone from my house for 2 1/2 hours every Monday and Wednesday morning with all the driving and changing. But it's been fun and we will be doing it again next year, although they will probably be in the same class and do it at once so it doesn't take up all morning.
I was super nervous to put Hannah in this year b/c she is, I'm not sure how to describe her, kinda crazy at times. I wasn't sure how she would do with a teacher she didn't know along with most of her class. I wasn't sure how well she would do with someone telling her what to do and following instructions. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to watch or else she would scream for me the whole time. Well I was nervous for nothing. It ended up being fun to watch her and she enjoyed every minute of it. She is not afraid of the water and loves it so I'm assuming that helped. I just remember Abby last year running away from her class and me every time they talked about putting her head under or jumping in, or going near deep water. She has done a complete turn around, seems to hold her breath and float forever and swims on her own pretty much now. So it was nice having them both enjoy it so well...and we'll see how Weston does next year.
Here's some pictures from random lessons.
2 years ago

1 comment:
Such fun activities! And I'm impressed you're posting amid all of your busy-ness!
Post a Comment