Monday, May 17, 2010

Graduation

He did it! And we are so proud of him. His graduation was yesterday and it was actually a really good ceremony until they took forever calling everyone's names. Rudy Giuliani was the commencement speaker and did an awesome job. And Joe looked so cute in his cap and gown and whatever the thing is called that they put on when he goes across the stage. The kids were pretty good for the most part. But we had our awesome friends there and they took my kids out near the end when they were about done sitting and being quiet. She also took Weston out to change his dirty diaper and took Abby to the bathroom about 5 times, just so I didn't have to miss any of the ceremony. They are such greate friends and are always willing to do anything to help us out and are always there when we need them. The reception afterwards was outside and it happened to be about 96 degrees so we didn't stay too long. But we had a good time and I guess now it's time for him to start preparing for the bar. His class starts today and so I'm pretty much on my own to pack up our house for the next 2 weeks until we have to be out. But I am hopeful that after the summer is over we may finally be able to settle down in one place for a while finally.

Walking in...


Can't you tell they are all so proud of their daddy??

Rudy Guiliani



Waiting for his name to be called


Shaking hands after being "hooded"


It's over






Our awesome friends Mandy and Jimmy who have helped us (mostly me) get through law school


My cute law school graduate


My parents, my brother and his family, and us...it meant a lot to us to have them all here for this

3 comments:

Jayson & Megan said...

Congratulations! What an awesome feat!

Joel and Sara said...

Oh Sierra I feel like I know exactly how you feel! It so good to be done!Congrats to Joe and to you for helping him through! Good luck with the packing. I had to do that in December when Jaeda was like 8 weeks old. I had to pack up the whole house by myself to move literally across the country.Joel had to study the whole time. I wish I could be there to help!!

Callie. said...

Congrats to all of you!! That is so awesome. 3 years does go by really fast. Good luck with everything going on right now too! I cannot wait to be in your shoes in exactly one year! Yes!