Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Aunt Jamie's

I was so lucky to get to go stay at Joe's Aunt Jamie. Her house was amazing and pretty much perfect in every way. And they are the nicest people too, and had awesome weather. Here's the pictures we took while we were at her house.

eating breakfast






playing on the swing set after breakfast


...and the clubhouse



Hannah giving me kisses




Going down the awesome slide with Abby

sisters...



The girls were lucky enough to be able to take a bath in Aunt Jamie's princess tub after swimming the first day...


Swimming with MaKenna...not so sure about Abby in this picture






Weston fell asleep on Grandpa Rich so we tried to lay him on the floor to sleep instead of going down to the guest house where his bed was...it didn't work, but he did lay for a couple minutes
wow...this is taking me a long time...I think I'll have to take a break before I do all the Disneyland ones...give me at least a day.

2 comments:

AshleyS said...

holy cow, that house really is as awesome as you were saying! how fun!

Lonna said...

I think that little picture of Weston on the steps with his back foot in the air is so darling, I can't believe how grown up he is. And I love his little dimples.

What a fun place to stay, that is a beautiful home and complete with a water slide and all, I don't know if I would have been able to leave.