Tuesday, August 3, 2010

DISNEYLAND Characters

Here's the characters we were able to see. I was ready to stand in lines all day, that's just part of the park, isn't it? And my girls are super patient when it comes to something they want to do. And this was one of the first things we saw. Minnie outside her house. We waited in line for her for a little while but the girls were great. They were so excited to see Minnie and her house. This was the beginning of our 1st day.



The second day, we saw Mr. Incredible...but the girls got scared, so I decided to get my picture with him.


We were waiting to see Crush, from Finding Nemo, and out came Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. We didn't have to wait in line at all for these princesses. Hannah was a little unsure about Snow White but really can you blame her?


But she came around

Sleeping Beauty...the girls loved her and she even chatted with them for a bit, so that was extra special, since there was no line


While waiting for the fireworks, me and Hannah were hanging out. Minnie practically came right to us. And of course Hannah really really wanted to see her again.

And Abby came running once she saw where we were

Mickey...

Pluto...Hannah played with him for a bit too

And Goofy...we got Weston in for this one too (he was still not feeling well, and missing shoes)

They are still talking about the characters and loved getting to see them!!
And I'll save the rest for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jayson & Megan said...

Loved all of the pictures. Looks like you had a great time!

Lonna said...

How great is that. Not only did you get to see so many of the princess' but you didn't have to do the lines for most of them. Brilliant.

I think that is so cute that they were so patient while waiting for Minnie, and what troopers to wear smiles for you the whole time. I am impressed. You really do have such great kids.

Mr. Incredible seems pretty proud to be posing with you. I hope that Joe doesn't get too jealous.

Kelly said...

How nice that you got to have the girls pose with all those Disney characters!