We drove out to Joe's brother's house the day after I flew in. They had just barely moved and so we got to see their awesome new house that I am jealous of. They were so nice to let us stay with them for a couple days so the kids could get in some good cousin time. We had lots of fun and I loved seeing my kids play with their cousins. We even stayed up one night past midnight, past 2am for me still on Texas time, playing Guitar Hero one night. But it was worth it. That was also the night Joe almost cut his toe off and had to get it all stitched up. So one picture may be a little gruesome on this post.
Weston wanted to drive it so bad. But he was fine with just climbing all over it instead.
Abby loved this thing and got pretty good at it too.
All the cousins watching a movie together
Sterling was always there to help out and willing to do anything for Abby. They were so so cute!
Ezra and Weston are a month apart and I loved watching them together

1 comment:
How did you manage to cut your toe like that Joe? I better not show this one to Gwen she will be on here looking at it all the time. She still talks about when Abby cut her eye and had to go to the ER.
How fun to see so many cousins. I love that they are all paired up with someone so close to their ages. That is quite a group of them all watching the movie.
Post a Comment