I'm usually good at keeping my posts up to date. But with everything going on right now, it is not something that sounds fun especially because I took over 700 pictures while we were in California.
Since then, Joe has taken the 3 day bar exam and finished it and came to see us in Austin for the weekend. We are now back in Spring for who knows how long until we figure out what's next...We are glad Joe is back and all he has to do now is work full time and keep us happy. And we have to sit and wait for more than 3 more months before we find out the scores from the bar.
I'll start with pictures from the time we were at Joe's parents' house.
Hannah's favorite thing at Gigi's was this pair of rain boots, or cowgirl boots, as she called them
Dressing up...pretty sure Joe's parents have more toys than we do
Abby has been practicing and really enjoying becoming self sufficient...Here she is after asking if she could wash dishes (by hand)...who does that? well my daughter apparently!
Weston hot and tired after trying to ride the bike
Pretty sure we have a picture of all the kids in this fire truck
Abby enjoyed riding this little bike as fast and as far as she could go
Hannah in her cowgirl boots, once again
Family picture, with the family that was there at the time. Let me tell you how short I felt...who knew that everyone was so much taller than me until I looked at this picture.
All the Griffin grand-kids
Uncle Chris has always been a favorite...we were so glad he could come see us for a weekend while we were there
Weston climbing up something else
The girls with Uncle Sam and the gifts he brought. They instantly loved him after such cool make up kits that they still can't get over playing with them or talking about him...he knows how to pick out such perfect stuff. The truck, pictured above in the background behind Weston, is what he brought for him. He lays on the floor and slides while pushing it. It's cute. Abby got up the morning after Sam left and said so genuinely, "I REALLY love Uncle Sam!!"
So I guess there were quite a few and I put less than a fourth on here. Next up, visiting Joe's oldest brother and family (all the cousins)...

1 comment:
You sure can pack in the adventures, but I will try to comment on all of them I was thinking that I am just so jealous of all the things that you have done this summer, and kudos to you for doing them single handed, I think that you are pretty amazing with all the things that you have been juggling.
Hooray that Joe is done with the bar and home with you.
Post a Comment