Friday, October 15, 2010

ORHS Football Game

Last night Joe decided to take all the kids out to dinner and to our local high school football game with some friends and leave me to do nothing. It was so quiet I didn't know what to do with myself. I don't remember what it's like to not have kids around me during waking hours.

But it looks like I missed out on a fun time. The kids loved it. And here are all the pictures he took on his phone while at the game. Plus a video....but just so you know there is nothing to the video, nothing too exciting, but we don't do video much so it's about all we've got recently. So minus Hannah's lovely outfit she picked out right before leaving (I was too tired to fight it and I wasn't going anyway) I thought these were some cute pictures.








No comments: