So after trying to be creative once again, we ended up at Chuck E. Cheese for Abby's birthday. She kept saying that's where she wanted to go and I figured "Why not?" It's easy, and they love it, and Hannah felt so special when we had hers there. So we did it again. This time my parents were able to come down and meet us there. Abby was so excited! There's a lot of pictures so I did it the easy way.

She finally got the Tinkerbell cake she has been asking for for about a year. It's a good thing they tell them to wear shorts under dresses/skirts to school...we obviously need to work on being more lady like. But it was fun and I think everyone enjoyed it. And it is definitely smarter to have them bring Joe into the ticket blaster with them...Abby managed over 1200 tickets in the 30sec to a minute that she's in there. In one of the pictures, you can tell why. And that about wraps up her birthday!

1 comment:
It looks like a magical birthday! It is so crazy that we have kids who are getting so big! I bet it is also so nice to move some place you know is more permanent.
Post a Comment