Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I am so excited to be done with these costumes this year. I feel like they have had to wear them for something every day for the past 2 weeks, which is good that we got a lot of use out of them; but I am so sick of them. But they looked so cute, and I love that they came up with the ideas all by themselves. Well, Weston didn't really have much of a say but the girls picked it out.

They wore their costumes to a 5k event, birthday parties, preschool, dance, trunk-or-treat, Halloween, and I know I'm missing some other times.

My DIY craft for the year probably...



Our pumpkins this year...the girls really wanted princesses. So here they are, and Cinderella does have a nose, I guess I just didn't do that great of job on it.

Super Man

Bat Girl

Spider Girl


checking out their load of candy after the trunk or treat

Zoo Boo at the Zoo with Joe's friend from law school... we opted not to wear costumes that day, although I think my kids were the only ones without costumes. But they got to trick or treat there anyway and they didn't complain

before heading out on Halloween ...I couldn't pick a favorite




Trick or treating...He loved it...he had a hard time walking; he just wanted to stop and make sure the candy was in his bucket. Joe found if he took the bucket away and walked Weston would run and cry after him b/c he wanted his bucket so bad. He would say, "Trick or Treat," or "Happy Halloween" occasionally but never when asked to, but we take what we can get from him these days.


Hannah was a trooper, although she needed someone to carry her bucket half way through because it was too heavy

Little Abby was so polite and thankful for her candy this year, but got really tired near the end and asked if we could go home so she could go to sleep


It was a great Halloween month...can't wait til next year with new costumes.

No comments: