Weston is 18 months already and the time keeps getting away from me. We love this kid and don't know what our family would be like without him around.
He still only has a few teeth. People keep saying that's a good thing. But come on already, he needs some more.
Still only 2 teeth on the bottom...and 5 on top

(don't mind the blue tape on the chairs...in the LONG process of getting redone)
He loves the bath and it doesn't even phase him to get in fully clothed...which he has done now twice in the past week...if there is water in it, he is in before I can turn around.

Since we have moved I have seen him push our stool across the kitchen to get on top of the counter and run on it. He has opened the oven and gotten in it. Gets on the kitchen table and swings the light fixture back and forth. Laughs when we say no and keeps doing whatever it is he is doing. He loves to unplug every and anything. He just likes to get into everything he is not supposed to and make messes non stop. But he's so much fun, we wouldn't trade him for anything.
He loves balloons and goes crazy every time he sees one.
He turns bright red within about 5 minutes of being in the heat. (and he's not foaming at the mouth, he had just eaten a cupcake)

He is saying quite a bit now but not on command. He will do it when he wants and that's it. His favorite word is still "Papa" and wakes up still, nearly every morning asking for him and shrugging his shoulders wanting to know where he is. And occasionally last night trick or treating he would say, "Trick or treat," or "Happy Halloween," but of course not when I told him to, usually between houses not actually at the person giving the candy.

He went to nursery so well the first week, like we thought he would, and Joe went to pick him up and found him asleep in someone's lap. But they said he didn't cry once. Although the 2nd week did not go well at all, I think he was just having issues that week. I hope at least. He is one of those kids, who when he starts running away from me, he never looks back, he just keeps going. It's quite sad, my girls always make sure I know where they are, but Weston couldn't care less. So we were thinking nursery would be an easy thing for him.
Today at the doctor, opening the drawer and pulling stuff out

Stats:
22lb- 5%
32 in- 50%
(don't mind the blue tape on the chairs...in the LONG process of getting redone)
He loves the bath and it doesn't even phase him to get in fully clothed...which he has done now twice in the past week...if there is water in it, he is in before I can turn around.

Since we have moved I have seen him push our stool across the kitchen to get on top of the counter and run on it. He has opened the oven and gotten in it. Gets on the kitchen table and swings the light fixture back and forth. Laughs when we say no and keeps doing whatever it is he is doing. He loves to unplug every and anything. He just likes to get into everything he is not supposed to and make messes non stop. But he's so much fun, we wouldn't trade him for anything.
He loves balloons and goes crazy every time he sees one.
He turns bright red within about 5 minutes of being in the heat. (and he's not foaming at the mouth, he had just eaten a cupcake)
He is saying quite a bit now but not on command. He will do it when he wants and that's it. His favorite word is still "Papa" and wakes up still, nearly every morning asking for him and shrugging his shoulders wanting to know where he is. And occasionally last night trick or treating he would say, "Trick or treat," or "Happy Halloween," but of course not when I told him to, usually between houses not actually at the person giving the candy.
He went to nursery so well the first week, like we thought he would, and Joe went to pick him up and found him asleep in someone's lap. But they said he didn't cry once. Although the 2nd week did not go well at all, I think he was just having issues that week. I hope at least. He is one of those kids, who when he starts running away from me, he never looks back, he just keeps going. It's quite sad, my girls always make sure I know where they are, but Weston couldn't care less. So we were thinking nursery would be an easy thing for him.
Today at the doctor, opening the drawer and pulling stuff out

Stats:
22lb- 5%
32 in- 50%
And he loves the stairs...


2 comments:
18 months already? and he sounds like he is a typical boy!! they are wild and crazy, but so much fun!
I love the happiness on his face when he gets to the bottom of the stairs! What a delight! I watch him just for the sheer pleasure. He is a busy and very happy boy- keep up the good work Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment