Well most have seen a lot of these pictures and some are the header of the blog, but I thought I would put some on here anyway. So beware there are a ton of pictures...but my all time favorites are on our Christmas card although it was a tough decision. I'm so glad we were able to be with all my family for Thanksgiving and so grateful that we all live in a triangle 3 hours away from each other so we can get together often. I love being with family. And I am so excited for Christmas this year for some reason. Maybe because we finally have a house or my kids are at the age where they are so excited. I don't know but I love this time and I love doing all my Christmas shopping sitting at my computer and getting free shipping and having packages at my door everyday. It's awesome! Hope everyone else is enjoying this time of year as much as me!
2 years ago














3 comments:
Cute Sierra!
Those pictures are adorable! I love how all the family shots turned out -- it solidifies my feeling that you have the perfect children. How else could you get so many where none of them are crying and all of them are looking in the right direction?!
Very cute! We got your card today -- it was the first of all our Christmas cards!
Love them! Oh, and congrats! Exciting news!
Post a Comment