Friday we had the opportunity to go to the aquarium with Abby's preschool from last year, Hannah's preschool this year, and a ton of other people and preschools from church. I was worried it was going to be freezing and crowded since they didn't have school Friday but it turned out that I think the weather scared everyone away. And I wasn't freezing the whole time, so it was actually enjoyable. Abby got so excited about every little fish she saw, yelling to me about each one. And Hannah and Weston enjoyed it as well. All of them thoroughly enjoyed petting the sting rays, I could not get them away and by the time I did, Hannah was completely soaked, just in time to go outside in the cold. They loved all the rides and it wasn't too stressful having them all by myself. Here's quite a few pictures from our day.
I liked this one of Weston...
taking it all in...
Sting rays
Don't ask me what this was called, Abby just wanted to be in a picture by it and wanted to touch it but that wasn't allowed
Weston
My 3 kids
the carousel...it makes me dizzy when I'm pregnant but I still did it twice, I'm just that nice
the ferris wheel

He's not a huge fan of hats but he kept it on for more than 30 seconds this one time and I just think he looks so cute in it. I wish he would wear hats more but I just take what I can get for now.
The shark train ride...so fun and I was the only one who jumped when the shark popped up this time, no one was scared or crying thankfully. Hannah loved being surrounded by the sharks and making sure I saw each of them (you go through a tunnel that is surrounded by the shark aquarium part, it's pretty cool)
I have to admit it was fun watching him and watching people walk by wondering what kind of mother would let her son jump in there with a diaper on in the cold.


2 comments:
Congratulations on your pregnancy, Sierra! I'm so excited for you and Joe! Four kids!!! That will be awesome. I hope the pregnancy goes well. xo
I love the photo of Weston sans pants and one sock going in for a face plant in the jumper. How funny. I bet that there are only a few dull or quiet moments at your house. Your kids crack me up.
I think that Hannah's posing is so funny, and I can't believe how grown up Abby is.
Post a Comment