Lately I've been overhearing my girls talking to each other and always think I need to tell Joe what they've been saying or write it down, and then I never do and forget.
So here's what they have come up with lately...
In the car:
Hannah: I really miss Gramma Amy (my gramma who passed away about a year and a half ago, but somehow Hannah can't get it out of her little head)
Abby: Hannah we are all going to die. All people die, and then you get resurrected and get a new body and it's perfect. So we'll see her again after we die.
This afternoon coloring:
Abby: Hannah we can only keep one picture for ourselves, the rest we have to give away.
Hannah: (started naming off people she would give her pictures to)
Abby: No we need to give it to people who don't have anything. Some people don't have anything and it would be nice for us to give them to those people.
Tonight watching TV as a family:
Abby: I am soo thirsty, I really need someone to get me a big glass of water
silent for a sec
Hannah: Abby, would you like me to get you a glass of water
Abby nods and Hannah gets up
2 seconds later after thinking that Hannah was being so nice, Abby should be so grateful for her nice sister
Abby: my water should really be here by now
Weston loves balls...any kind but mostly football and basketball. He loves to watch it on TV with Dad even more. But he can pick out a football or picture of a football player from anywhere no matter the size or distance away. Half the time I have to go around looking so that I know what he is talking about b/c it's so far away or so small. And lately, every time basketball is on TV, which is quite a bit around here, when someone makes a basket, he yells, "Shoot," and motions shooting a basket and then says, "Yesssss" and jumps up and down.
We are super excited to go to the BYU vs. TCU game this weekend and take him with us to see how he reacts at a live game!
There's plenty more but that's all I can think of for now. just figured I should document some of the fun, cute stuff they say at these ages.
And I haven't been doing so well at taking pictures lately...so I have none to post today...
2 years ago

2 comments:
Don't forget the cute silence in the car when we were with you when Weston all of a sudden said "Knock, knock" He is so much fun right now!
Or when I made a comment to grandpa about the traffic and Hannah said "I think you should just let Papa Rich drive o.k."
Out of the mouths of babes :-)
I love that you are recording these conversations!
Post a Comment