Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April's Activities...so far

Well it's been less than a month and I'm going to try to make a post as long as I don't get too distracted.

So far this month...

during Priesthood Session of General Conference, the girls got together so the kids could play in one of our friends' awesome backyard. They loved it.


We've worked more on potty training...and getting rid of binkies (that part is not going so well) hopefully in the next week or two, since my little man will be 2 next week.


We've played at the park some... (especially liking the handicap part of the park)



We went to another close by park to meet Robert Horry (former NBA player who won 7 championships on 3 different teams)

awesome picture of my kids huh... Abby wouldn't even be in it.



Weston was in heaven playing on real basketball hoops



Hannah enjoyed shooting around wearing her free bag they handed out



Joe chatting away with Rob


Yes, the girls asked if they could get their pictures taken with these cheerleaders...not so sure about it still



Abby loved this and actually made a good 5 or 6 baskets in a row...I was proud

Joe getting his ball signed...he was like a little kid

and got a picture with him (it's a sharpie in his hand FYI)



Abby has decided she loves roller skating...she found my skates while cleaning out closets and pretty much has only taken them off to leave the house. Daily she asks if she can take roller skating lessons.



We went to Disney on Ice downtown to see Toy Story 3...We had thought about getting a babysitter for Weston, but I'm pretty sure he was the most excited out of them all, dancing and singing to everything







Saturday night we went to movie night at the Waterway right by where Joe works. They play an outdoor movie every week this month. Joe took all the kids last weekend while I was shopping in San Marcos for our girls' weekend. I'm not sure how he did it, because I had a hard time doing it with all of them having him there. But it was fun. We went early, let the kids play in the fountains, enjoyed some pizza and friends, and watched Finding Nemo. It was a fun family weekend.





I never really got a before picture, so this will have to do. I think you get the point. Some friends moved out of the country and were getting rid of this, so we took it so that we would have a dresser for baby Audrey's room. And it was a short one so I can use it as a changing table too. It needed a little redoing so here's how it turned out. Joe is kind of a perfectionist about a lot, and I'm glad since I'm so not.


I love how it turned out...


My best friend had her baby a week ago. She was induced early in the morning and ended up not having baby Lincoln til 2:30 the next morning. I'm so glad I got to be there for it to see again how she does it with no drugs, especially this time after going all day and night with nothing. She is amazing.


The girls have been drawing her pictures every day and asking every day numerous times when they could meet baby Lincoln. Well last night they finally got to meet him and hold him. They were so excited.


And in our baby news...the c-section is now scheduled for May 31 at 1:30pm. So there is an end in sight...it sure seems like forever away though. 6 weeks today.

3 comments:

Jayson & Megan said...

I feel ya. I'm down to 6 days and it still seem forever away!

Lonna said...

6 weeks, that is going to go by fast especially since the kids school will be coming to a close and there is all that end of school year stuff.

Are the girls so excited for baby Audrey? I bet they will love having a baby sister.

I don't know how you manage to do all the crazy and fun things that you do with the three and the clock ticking down on number four you are pretty amazing.

Joe sure looked like he was having a good time at the basketball event, how funny to see he get into it just as much (or more) than the kids.

Good luck on the potty training/getting rid of the binkie. I like that funny picture of Weston on the potty too fun.

Kelly said...

Sierra, you've been busy! And to think that your baby is due to arrive May 31 seems soon to me! I guess with me not being around Texas, the time has gone fast for me of your pregnancy. I hope everything will go well.

The kids are looking so cute and you're doing a lot with them. I hope you have an excellent Easter weekend and that your final stretch until the next baby arrives goes quickly. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.