Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Bedrooms

A funny picture of Weston on the potty. He wanted Joe's sweat band and put it on and just kept saying "hat" *He is doing awesome and now telling me when he needs to go and pretty much getting on the potty and off by himself now. If I would have known it was going to be so easy I would have tried a couple months ago. So here is what we have going on for our bedrooms as of now. There is still more I want to do but I guess it's going to have to wait for a little while. So here's where we are at as of now. *I went in to grab something right after I put Weston down for his nap and he was already completely out. I don't get to see him sleeping much anymore. But here he is in his big bed. *Can you see him in there? His sad room. The diaper thing and rocker will be coming out as soon as we have room for them in baby Audrey's room. And maybe then we can try to do something with his room but I feel like he doesn't care at all right now so his might wait a while to get anything done to it. The baby bedding...and the pink walls. The rest of the room is a mess for now and I still need curtains, a rug, the dresser is being redone as we speak, and some other stuff when we can make room for them.


Abby's room. Still thinking it needs something but Joe thinks the paint is too pink to do the whole room so for now this is it. And the nightstand will be going back in Hannah's room soon.



The girls' bathroom


Hannah's room. Someday I want to paint the furniture white but not sure when I'm going to have enough energy and motivation for it.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

The bedrooms look really cute and little girlish! Nice job, Sierra.