The girls had their dance recital this past Friday night. I loved it! My parents and my gramma were here as well as Joe parents. Having so many people in town for it made them feel pretty special too. Weston enjoyed watching it too, he was so much better than I had ever imagined he'd be and Audrey was perfect through the whole thing. And this time Abby got to perform in 2 dances, jazz and ballet, and Hannah did ballet. And this recital they were given trophies with their names on them, and that made the night for both of them. We weren't allowed to video this time, I snuck one on Joe's phone but not sure it turned out so well. Here are some pictures from dress rehearsal, picture day, backstage before it started, and during their dances.
Sorry there were way too many to look through and I loved them all....and this isn't even a fourth of them
2 years ago

1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! Your girls are so adorable. These pictures are SO cute.
Post a Comment