Audrey tried baby food for the first time. I was actually pretty impressed, she seemed to want it. I mean obviously it was a mess, but I think she liked it.
Everyone seemed to be sick in some way last week so we stayed home from church. Abby got it the worst, we weren't sure about Weston because he had just thrown up the one time but he seemed to be fine after, minus a runny nose. Hannah just had a yucky cough and complained that her head her and was stuffed up. Abby had a fever, and a bad croupy cough, and just was not feeling good. So she was home a lot of the week.
We got the air mattress out and they laid and watched movies all day! It was quite the nice, relaxing day!
But by Friday she was ready for the Fun Run at her school. It's the school fundraiser, which I'm not a huge fan of. I mean the run is fun for them, with the DJ and tunnels, and prizes...but we are supposed to get pledges for each lap she runs and then we get nothing out of it. I would much rather sell popcorn, or cookie dough, or wrapping paper...I like that stuff. But it is a lot of fun to go watch her run. Last year she ran 28 laps....this year she did 32. I was really impressed, since the day before she had been home sick with a fever, and a cough that made her head and throat hurt every time. But she worked up enough energy to do so well. She stopped almost every lap at the water station to get a drink, but I'm glad she was keeping herself hydrated.
Hannah was excited to go visit Abby's class, and is excited to start kindergarten next year
Her class is the "Zippity Zebras"
She was line leader for the day
Warm up lap

Saturday, Abby her 2nd soccer game. I saw improvement since last week, she she was actually given some tips on how to play, went to practice, and understood the game better. Someone on the team had an old cheerleading outfit that happened to be the same colors as the "Jedi Warriors," and was nice enough to let Hannah borrow it for the season so she could be the team's cheerleader. She loves it but says that she really needs pom-poms for cheerleading. I've always thought she would be a great cheerleader.

starting the game off with a big high 5 to the coach
goalie
Weston enjoyed the game so much, he was completely worn out when we got back in the car

Saturday was also my dad's birthday. Here was his email we sent him.

3 comments:
So is there going to be a comparison picture of you as a cheerleader at Schimelpfenig and Hannah?
LOVING the high 5!
Hannah does seem to be the cheerleader type... Love Audrey's orange outfit. Oh, and you family pictures are AMAZING! I love them!
Post a Comment