Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Trunk and Trick or Treating

Weston was the one who decided first what he wanted to be this year. Anyone who is around him much probably knows that he is obsessed with Toy Story and Buzz. All the kids have enjoyed it lately so I thought maybe we could do a Toy Story theme...coming up with 3 girls was a little harder though. I couldn't figure out what to do for Audrey because the only infant costumes they had were the aliens or Woody. And me not wanting to spend a lot of time coming up with it and not being so creative, I gave up for a while. Until... Hannah decided she wanted to be Bo Peep from Toy Story. I was complaining to Hannah about not knowing what Audrey could be and she said like it was so obvious, "Audrey can be my sheep for Bo Peep." So that's what she was. And Abby was Jessie.




I couldn't get her to wear the bonnet or use the staff...so this was the best we got.

Weston did not want his picture taken when we got out the camera. He went from this...
to this...
to this...in about one minute.
And my little lamb ready to go trick or treating
Bo Peep loving on her sheep

The trunk or treat. My parents came down to go with us.

Note to self...don't get costumes with hats...they are completely worthless for all my kids. None of them will wear one.


Halloween Day

Almost ready to start...Hannah changed costumes for Halloween that day. She decided to wear that and call herself Cinderella and wear my comb from my wedding and pink flats. And I decided to be fine with it. She looks cute in anything she puts on.

Not the greatest picture of me...but I loved everyone's different expressions


My 4 kids

Trick or treating with lots of friends is lots more fun...8 adults and 13 kids

She didn't last too long...she was pretty much dead weight the whole time we were out



Weston went to lots of houses and when the people opened the door, he would say, "I come in peace," or "to infinity and beyond." He cracks me up especially when he does it in his "Buzz" voice, you can pretty much see the veins popping through his neck he gets so into it.




We had so much fun trick or treating with them this year. They were so fun. Abby pretty much sprinted from house to house and Weston took his sweet little time, like usual, and Hannah wanted to be with me and hold my hand, and I loved it.

1 comment:

Julia said...

So cute! Who all did you go trick or treating with? Loved the little lamb :)