Wednesday, November 9, 2011

5 months

Audrey feels like she is getting bigger and bigger everyday. She seems heavy to lift and is almost out of her size 1 diapers and a lot of her 0-3 month clothes. But she is so much fun. She is always happy when I go get her out of her crib. She sleeps so well. For example, last night she went to bed at 7:15 and got up at 9am this morning. I love it. I'm pretty sure she wakes up sometimes in between but she just plays in her crib and goes back to sleep. And she still takes 2 long naps or 1 5ish hour nap unless we are out all day she just takes what she can get. I used to make sure I was home at nap times, but with Audrey we have too many things going on and Weston only naps every couple of days now, so she has had to make do. And I think she is doing a great job.

Our camera is having issues and we waited til after Halloween to take it in. They said it could take up to 6 weeks, so hopefully we'll have it back for Christmas! So for the next 6 weeks we will be using our little camera.

(She turned 5 months on Halloween)

I love watching her interact with her siblings. The other day me and Joe caught Weston singing Audrey the ABC's and having a conversation with her. He doesn't seem to care that she's around much, so seeing that was so cute. And the way she looks and laughs at her sisters when they play with her makes everything so worth it.


She can sit up on her own a lot of times now, when she wants to she does it forever and then other times she falls right over because she isn't interested. She can hold her bottle herself now which is a HUGE help to me (most of the time anyway). And she still spits up A LOT. It seems like more and more everyday but maybe it's just that I'm getting more sick of it every day. And she seems to do it on Hannah a lot, who hates being dirty at all (well all my kids are like that, but Hannah takes it to the extreme). After wiping Hannah off or changing her clothes, most of the time she insists on taking a shower b/c she can still smell it and it's making her sick, so she says.

(She can sit forever like this but it just doesn't look comfortable)

We love her and love that she is part of our family!

And here's a picture I stole from her blog of what Weston and Hannah were doing while I was stuck in the hospital last Wednesday and Thursday. I'm so grateful for good friends and my mom/family (who got in the car and drove down as soon as she heard what happened) who are always willing to help me out when I need it!

No comments: