Thursday, March 8, 2012

9 months



I can't believe how much faster each baby I have grows up. It seems like I just had her. And now I'm about to not have any babies left. (Which in so many ways I am so excited for, and in so many other ways I am so sad to put the baby stage behind me).



But she is doing great. minus her skin. she has bad excema...and diaper rashes...and fair skin...other than that she is great! oh and she wakes up between 6 and 6:30 every morning now, which kills me. She is crawling all over the place, including the stairs (she did fall from top to bottom the day we got our gate and I was waiting for Joe to get home and install it). But she was fine and only cried for a minute so she must have come down pretty softly. She is pulling herself up on everything and starting to walk along the furniture.

She got tired of following me around while all the kids were at school...


Her stats:
16 lb. 11 oz.
27.5"

This girl is my biggest baby by kind of a lot. It's weird to have a baby be in the 25-50% on everything instead of 5-15%. She is usually a really happy baby and is pretty easy going, but I guess she kind of has to be, being the 4th child and all. She takes naps when we get time, gets carried around and played with by everyone, and she doesn't get much choice in anything at this point. She loves her sisters and brothers and gets so excited to see them. I love it!

playing with friends at the park...all born within 7 weeks of each other...


Here she is clapping and she loves to wave too!


And here's a few pictures from the baby shower I got to go to at my mom's house and help out with the paper decor. Me and Audrey had quick trip for almost a 24 hours by ourselves. It was fun. While Joe spent the day taking the other 3 kids to brunch at Brio (which I have never even been too), to play at the mall, to get Build-A-Bears, McDonald's, movies and more. No wonder my kids enjoy the time I'm gone. I think I may need to do it more often...



No comments: