We went to the Dinosaur and Butterfly Museum with Hannah's preschool.
Audrey and Weston love each other so much! I can't wait til Audrey is a little older so they can play together more than they already do. Weston just can't get enough of her. When I go to get Audrey out of bed most mornings I find Weston in her crib with her playing and jumping, and Hannah is in there a lot of times too. One day maybe I'll get it on video.
Loving and sharing...
or not...
Weston ready for a punch. Joe has started training at a new boxing gym with a personal trainer and is able to text the owner to open early or stay late for him whenever he needs him. It's pretty sweet. The chamber he is chair of sponsors a fight night every year (well, it started last year). He was determined to fight in it this year, so he has just begun training in all his spare time(since he has none), and loving it so far.
I am horrible at doing videos. Still pictures are so much easier for me. But I have tried lately to get a couple videos on my phone at least of the kids while they are little. Abby is very into riding her bike right now and wants to do it almost every day when she gets home from school. Sometimes we go to empty culdesacs with no houses built yet to make it easier for everyone to play and me not to worry so much.
Hannah is really starting to like riding her bike now too and usually likes to be safe and wear her helmet.
We decided to ride and walk home from the park one day while Joe drove the car back. |
Abby also loves to hula-hoop and I think she's pretty good and she makes it look so easy.
(trust me the music beats all the whining, crying, and me talking in the background)
Weston loves his "Popcorn Popping" song.
We've had issues with our kinect working very well with Weston being the user. But him standing on the table, he could do it himself and enjoyed himself til the end.



1 comment:
Go Abby!
Post a Comment