Sunday, May 6, 2012

11 Months for Audrey

2 more teeth have just barely poked through in the past week or so, giving her 4 on top and 2 on bottom. She is now climbing up and down the stairs without problems. It still makes me a little nervous but she is doing great. When she is upstairs we still keep the gate up b/c I'm not sure she knows how to turn around before going down yet but once she is on the downward she does great. She likes to climb halfway up and then down and then more and then down a few and then up. It's been great practice, and I'm so glad we have almost conquered worrying about the stairs. She has gotten really fast at crawling. It's nearly impossible to change her diaper b/c she flips over and takes off. She's been doing that for a few months now though, so I will definitely be ready to potty train her at the same time or before I potty trained the other 3. She is more of a breakfast eater than anything. She can eat cereal, a bowl of oatmeal, and a banana and still act like she needs more. But the rest of the meals she doesn't seem to have quite the appetite. But she is doing better, I'm working on weaning her off of bottles and onto sippy cups so that she will be off them completely in a few weeks. As always she is a lot of fun despite her loudness. Any place we go, we hear people talking about her little (or big really) high pitched squeal she does when she gets excited. We can't really go to any place where she is supposed to be quiet or I feel like everyone is staring at us the whole time. So we are working on figuring out how to get her  to be a little more quiet...but so far it's not working. I can't believe she is going to be one in less than a month. 

She's quite the messy eater


She had her first corn dog on the way to Dallas, she enjoys them...

 Crawling around while everyone cleaned up after my niece's baptism...mostly cleaning up after her sneaking under the table to get all the extra frosted sugar cookies...

No comments: