I can't believe my baby boy is 3! But I have loved every stage with him. He has always been so fun, and I love just watching him and listening to the things he says. He makes us laugh multiple times everyday. All he has asked for since he knew his birthday was coming up was a Buzz Cake. I thought that was pretty good that all he wanted was a cake....until I made it. And it has 10 colors...and took forever...and his birthday was on the busiest day of the month...and Joe had to work from home for part of the day even though it was Saturday. Long story short, it was kind of a stressful day for me, but I'm pretty sure Weston loved every second of it. First thing he did when he woke up was look at himself in just his underwear, and said, "I'm big now, Mom, am I big now?" He loved and was so excited and enthusiastic about every single present. We didn't have a party this year for multiple reasons and he couldn't have cared less. Hannah, on the other hand, at one point of the day said it was the stupidest birthday ever, there were only presents, no party, and not even a pinata...that girl is a little harder to please. We went to get donuts for breakfast, and we went to Zunum with some friends, a new family restaurant that has a big play area with Xboxs and all kinds of stuff and workers that work in just the play area, and by the time we got home that night it was 9 and we had cake and ice cream.
He loves everything about being a boy...
He loves the letter "W"
He is constantly telling people how to spell his name
His favorite song is "Popcorn Popping"
His new golf clubs that he is still learning not to hit other people with.
Favorite movie right now: Gnomeo and Juliet and Mars Needs Moms
New tool set...
The cake. At least he was excited about it.
He was even excited to get a new outfit
His new BYU hat, after losing the first one a few months ago, we will see how long this one lasts
His birthday Toy Story cup
These two pictures are from when we went to Plano for my niece's baptism and my nephew's blessing, we all had dinner and played at GattiTown.




1 comment:
That is a seriously impressive cake Sierra!
Post a Comment