Sunday, May 6, 2012

Friends leaving and the rest of the past few weeks

Some of our great friends decided to move to Newfoundland, and leave us all behind here in Texas for the next like 4.5 years... So we tried to fit in a few things before they left. I know they are going to have a great time and we are excited for them, just sad that they are leaving. Lesley is one of the first people I met when we moved to Houston almost 5 years ago. I met her our first Sunday in the mothers' room, when Hannah was about 8 weeks old and she has been such a great friend ever since.

A girls' night
 And a family picnic at the park
 Here are all the kids from our 3 families...I thought they did a pretty good job, considering there are 11 kids here 6 and under after a long day
We are really going to miss them.

We have been gone a lot of April. We were in Sea World the first weekend, and then went to Plano the next weekend to see my niece get baptized and my nephew get blessed as I mentioned earlier. I wish we could have stayed longer so I could see more people, but hopefully we can get back up there again soon. And so we have missed quite a bit of Abby's soccer games, but I did get a few pictures yesterday. And we will miss the next 2 games while we go on our first real family vacation (besides visiting family) to Destin, Florida. So she will make it back for one last game. She is still loving playing and said she wished she could go to a running camp this summer. I don't know that there is such a thing, but she does love running, which  she didn't get from me or Joe since I hate everything about it. But I'm glad she is enjoying it.
 not sure what was going on here but thought it was a great action shot that Hannah took
 Joe thought this would be a good Walmart ad
 Abby had her kindergarten program and open house back at the beginning of April. Something is going on with my video camera though and I can't get the program portion on my computer...hopefully I can soon b/c it was pretty cute!
 She's right in the middle first row


I can't believe she is almost in 1st grade and Hannah is going to be in Kindergarten...time is moving way too fast!


Making cotton candy in our pjs on a rainy day

My mom came to visit for a couple days this last week, and took these 2 to Target and took this picture. I thought it was so cute! 

No comments: