Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Old McDonald's Farm

Hannah had her preschool field trip today to Old McDonald's Farm. We have been several times before and I thought about leaving my camera at home but decided to bring it just in case. And I thought some of the pictures were really cute so I figured I'd blog them even though we have lots of pictures from here already.  And every other time we have been, it has been super crowded with people everywhere, lots of buses and field trips, and really hot! This time the weather was perfect with a cool breeze, we were pretty much the only people there, and Audrey fell asleep right when we got there, and woke up as we were about to leave. At first I'll admit, I really didn't want to go here again, but it turned out to be really nice and a lot of fun!

waiting patiently and making sure his shorts stay up...

 although he kept making this face when I told him to smile, and then smiled after I put the camera down














Hannah being her photogenic self



 train ride...



feeding the animals...

 Weston got a little jumpy when the goat was coming after his bag of feed..
 the little smirk
 love this face
 I love watching them play so well together! They are such good friends! I love it!

 one last train ride with friends before we call it a day!

And Abby actually went here for a field trip a few weeks ago, I didn't get to go, but someone posted pictures from it, so I was glad!





 A class picture

Fun Times at Old McDonald's Farm!

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Look at you go! Blogged already!! It really was a perfect day!