This last week was a busy one with 3 of my kids finishing school and end of the year activities.
Abby had her kindergarten award ceremony, which I would do it differently if I taught there but I don't so it was fine I guess. She also had a goodbye breakfast on Thursday, her last day, and Joe went to have breakfast with her the last day of school. I can't believe she is going to be in 1st grade. She has loved kindergarten and cried that night that she is going to miss her friends that were in 4th grade because she will never see them again because they will be moving on to the next school. She has gotten to know a lot of kids in different grades from the bus and I love that she had such a great experience and made such great friends with kids on the bus! And she has said she wants to go back to school to be with her friends in her class already and she's only been out a day. It may be a long summer.
Hannah graduated preschool. She has had such an awesome preschool year and I have seen her grow so much this year. She is reading and writing so well, I had no idea she would be this far already before starting kindergarten. I love that the girls are going to be going to school together next year but I can't believe I'm going to have 2 kids in school! I'm really starting to feel old. Her graduation was so nice, we got to go see how they did circle time everyday and her teacher gave each of them certificates for different things. Hannah got the "great helper" and "great handwriting" She is always willing to help clean up and help others to get things done. I love that she is always willing to help me clean at home and always does it so willingly.
Miss Haley has been such an awesome teacher the past 2 years, Hannah is already sad that I told her she isn't going back to school with her.
Weston finished preschool this week too. But he still has 2 more years of it before he goes off to kindergarten on me. It will be very different having only 2 kids home during the day next year, it will have been almost 3.5 years since I've only had 2 kids at home.

1 comment:
Love it! We need to come back out again soon! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment