The next day was Monday, and we ventured to the outlet mall. I didn't know how long all the kids would last shopping, but they did much better than I thought.
Shopping at Banana Republic
Playing on the swings outside the outlets with Nana
Tuesday, we rented a Pontoon boat in Panama City. It was nice to have a boat to ourselves and we could spend the afternoon where and how we wanted. So we drove over to different parts of Seashell Island and collected seashells, saw a shark, got lots of sand dollars, and lots of hermit crabs and one clam.
The kids enjoyed the boat ride although they wanted to go faster
They all took turns driving with Joe
I LOVE this picture of Hannah
One spot we stopped, Abby wanted to swim, this may have been where we saw the shark
I loved this island, there was just so much beach and so pretty. Nana and Audrey walking on the beach.
Abby and Hannah searching for shells
Audrey wasn't a big fan for long, so Nana took her back to the boat to wait for us
Papa and Weston
The first of many hermit crabs
Our first sand dollar
The birds that ended up following us because Papa was feeding them goldfish crackers, and they catch them in their mouth. It was pretty fun to watch. Too bad Hannah was the only one still awake to watch.
You can see the goldfish in this picture. The bird was by far the best catcher, I don't think he ever missed.
It made for a long day, and everyone was pretty exhausted


No comments:
Post a Comment