At almost 16 months I figured I should hurry and get this done. Audrey is pretty much crazy these days and her personality is coming out more and more every day and we love it! She thinks she is so much older and can do whatever anyone else is doing. I'm constantly finding her on my tables, counters, pushing chairs over and getting all my jewelry out of my jewelry box, and it's a little bit out of control. She weighs 19 lb 4 oz. and is still in the 5% for weight but somehow jumped up to the 61% in height at 31"...so I guess she's had a growth spurt in height anyway. But she is talking like crazy, needs to be heard at all times, and loves to be outside, and play with her siblings! She is still obsessed with her blankie, which I'm having a hard time with and we are working on it but other than that she is doing great!
I couldn't find Audrey and it was really quiet in the house, I started panicking wondering where she could be...Finally I heard something and found this in my pantry...
She's constantly climbing up the bunk beds and all...
The pantry has to stay shut and locked, or else I'm constantly finding her taking off with all kinds of food
oops...she squeezed a little too hard...

No comments:
Post a Comment