We headed out to the pumpkin patch a couple minutes from home for FHE with some friends last week to pick out our pumpkins.
Oh and last weekend I ran a 5k for the very first time. Most people know I hate running more than anything else. I realized I hadn't run a mile since 8th grade basketball almost 15 years ago and haven't run anything since. So I've never run more than a mile and that was almost 15 years ago. My parents have a friend who started a 5k event every year in honor of their son in Sugarland, so they came up and me, Joe, and my Dad ran it while my mom watched my kids. I ran a mile once last week to try to see if it was possible but I figured I would probably end up walking most of it. Who knew that I could actually run the whole time and not do too bad on timing either for my first time ever! It was actually kind of fun! Here's my kids at the park waiting for me to finish.
This girl insisted on getting her face painted on both sides, plus the glittery tattoo stuff all up her whole arm...she loved it!


No comments:
Post a Comment