Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

Since we have been sick all week, we didn't do anything fun or exciting Halloween Day. We were just happy to finally get out of the house and go to the store. Joe came home from work early with a fever and wasn't feeling great either so it was a pretty boring day for the most part. I got everyone ready to go trick or treating and we met up with some friends and went from there. Weston was still getting better and I think still a little tired from all the sickness, and same with Audrey, so it took a toll on our trick or treating. They were pretty good but you could tell they were not their cute, fun, normal selves, and neither was Joe.  But we had fun with our friends, who also made homemade donuts, and I'm pretty sure each person in my family ate about 6 each while we were there and then we took a plate home with more (which I ate the entire plate the next morning)...So at least we are eating well over here.

Our little bumble bee. The skirt lit up but she chose not to waste the battery the entire night...so much for that.
 


Our BYU Cheerleader
and finally we got a smile...

Gabriella, from High School Musical




Iron Man




And the whole clan.

Silly faces...




 Most of the group, ready to get trick or treating...At least Weston looks excited!
 Iris and Abby- such cute friends






No comments: