Wednesday, December 12, 2012

November/December catch up

Well I know why so many people quit doing their blog when they get behind. I'm only 6 weeks behind and I already feel so overwhelmed sitting down trying to get caught up. So here it goes...

November...into December

Weston went to scouts with Joe...and loved every second being with Dad and the boys (may have been October, at this point it's been too long)



Abby was in a sock hop (1st grade program)



















BFFs



Leave it to Jimmy and Joe to be the life of the party...the sock hop with everyone


 Abby was so excited to show me after the program that Hannah's artwork of a kangaroo was on display in the hallway representing her class...

We got a dog (another post, another time)


Weston cannot seem to keep clothes on the right way when he's home. It's either this or a few pair of underwear, or a few pair of shorts on top of each other...always something with this kid

I had to take both kids with me to tumbling to watch their sisters...(we usually switch off)


We went ice skating for the preview night




 Joe had to ride on the Zamboni for his firm, who sponsors the ice rink...the kids were so excited for him
 The Strong Firm Ice Sculpture right when you walked in

Joe came with me to see the last Twilight movie the Thursday night 10pm showing, instead of midnight, thankfully this time...especially because we left to drive to Utah the next night.



Weston, Audrey, and I went to both girls' Thanksgiving parties at school.

Poor Abby is going to hate me one day for letting her go to school in that outfit and wonder what I was thinking...I wasn't, I let her choose, it's easier that way...but the hat and collar thing didn't help the ensemble much either.





We drove to Utah for Thanksgiving that night. (another post(s), another time)


And we've been going crazy ever since getting ready for Christmas and having a new dog, putting in wood floors, and getting ready to start teaching preschool next semester...

but we've made a little time for play too...


Joe working so hard on my floors (my Christmas present and another post). Look how cute he looks in my glasses (using them for goggles at the time)
 one room finished, one to go...

and there you have a much shortened version of the past 6 weeks...

No comments: