We had family pictures done while we were there right before the baby blessing. It has been since Weston was born that all the brothers were together, so it had been a while and was so nice to have the entire family together.
Let me just start by saying, I didn't think about picking out the right outfits for pictures when packing...and it was really cold (for us anyway) to be out there getting pictures taken. Nor did I notice until I got there that Audrey's skirt and top were two different sizes and so her shirt is a little on the huge side. And those are my excuses...
The whole Griffin clan
The grand kids with the grandparents
Just the grand kids ... this may be my favorite picture! I love that Weston is finally smiling in a picture...in a picture where Abby is clearly mad, and the only way we could get Audrey to be a part of this was to have Joe hold her underneath and let her pull Sterling and Harrison's hair. She obviously enjoyed it by her face.
the adults...
all 6 brothers from oldest to youngest
Jared, Josh, Joe, Chris, Sam, & Karsten
and us....our family picture is in our Christmas card and I'm weird that way and don't want to share it until everyone has gotten their card. I know it's weird.
and Weston wondering off, not listening, like always
and another one of Abby and Aunt Ally







No comments:
Post a Comment