Joe's aunt lives outside of Simi Valley, in Moor Park. It is absolutely beautiful and they are the most generous hosts ever! It is one of the most relaxing places ever. I love it! So we came here the night of Hannah's birthday and stayed the night in the guest house. We spent all day the next day, relaxing, chatting, swimming, eating, and just enjoying the pretty views all around their property. I'm sad I didn't get pictures of all the views, although the pool itself is so pretty!
I thought Joe was going to go down with Audrey...he just took her up and then pushed her down. She was not so sure or happy about it.
After dinner, the kids came out for smores. And then some people wanted to leave b/c we were headed to Roseville the next day, so we rushed out and ended up leaving Joe's laptop, that then had to be overnighted so he could get work done while we were gone. I would have loved to stay longer and visit. Next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment