Monday, July 1, 2013

California Adventures

Since we had such a long day the day before, not a lot of sleep, and Hannah had a fever, it made things a little harder this day. It was also her birthday. We got a little later start and were exhausted much earlier. We stood in line for lunch for well over an hour, again, way longer than any of the rides we waited in line for. It was cold. Til 1. We didn't think we would need our sweatshirts since it was such a nice day the day before. But we did. I tried to just get over it since I had just bought one the night before. Abby was smart and brought hers. But Hannah having a fever, needed something to keep her warm, and I wanted her to get a different one, so I got the different one for Audrey, and it ended up fitting Abby as well. So it all worked out well.

We ended up using the 2 single strollers as double strollers a lot. I was very sad to find out they didn't have double strollers, I would have done things a little differently had I known.

Audrey fell asleep on Hannah after getting nice and warm in their new sweatshirts. Hannah was not doing so well, but at least she was warming up.


 This is how Joe was a lot of the day too.


 Waiting in line for Tower of Tower.








It was so nice to see Weston like the characters this time. He was still a little unsure sometimes, so I was so excited to go see him hug Chip or Dale, not sure which is which.







the swinging ferris wheel...way more fun then a boring ferris wheel


Abby asked for a balloon like this all day in Disneyland and California Adventures and it looks like someone got one for her while I was gone. She loved it!
And Audrey got herself a little Tinkerbell

No comments: