Thursday, October 17, 2013

Abby's Baptism

I can't believe my baby girl is old enough to get baptized...I tend to have a problem with stressing out and I really wish I hadn't stressed so much about her baptism...at least I'll know for next time, right? It turned out perfect and everything went great!

We had her baptism pictures taken at the Houston Temple and they turned out soo soo great! I couldn't pick my top 10 so I ended up getting all of them. And she doesn't even like getting her pictures taken and it was like 100 degrees at 7 at night. But she did awesome! Here's a few of them...or more than a few.















My mom stayed with me for a week to help me get ready. And then Joe's parents came for the weekend and so did my brother and his family. I'm so glad they were able to make it. Since there was another baptism right after Abby's, I decided it would be best to do a brunch at our house right after instead of staying at the church. And my friend that made Audrey's 2nd birthday cake, outdid herself with this cake for her baptism. I just need to remember next time, I only need one half the size, since no one in my family really eats cake so we had way too much left over.



Joe did such an awesome job on the baptism and blessing! It was perfect!



Hannah sang, "When I am Baptized," it was really sweet!


Both Papas gave the talks and did a wonderful job!


Abby and Sophie...these girls have been best friends since before they were 2.

The beautiful cake!







Thank you to all that were there and all that helped this day happen and made it such a special day for Abby!

This is the scripture case Abby's Aunt Sarah whipped up for her in a couple of days. It is the most awesome thing ever and so thankful for crafty sisters in law.




The Stilovich grandkids at Wunches for dinner



The whole clan


Saying goodbye to Joe's parents at the airport



No comments: