I'm a slacker lately. I can't believe I have gotten so far behind when I used to keep up so well. I blame it on preschool and Abby's birthday and baptism last month...actually I blame it on my new computer. I got a mac finally and I hate it....still...I'm really hoping that will change but so far I still hate it and it takes me 100 times longer to do everything.
So the older girls started school, August 26th. 1st and 2nd grade.
Hannah again, ended up with the perfect teacher for her.
Abby switches classes this year. This is her homeroom teacher, who teaches math and science, and her other teacher teaches language arts, and social studies.
So far they are doing awesome in school and loving it still. Hopefully that continues all through their school years. Although getting Abby to do homework is nearly impossible, I have to sit with her every second of the way or she doesn't do it. Whereas Hannah comes home and does the whole week in one day and then every day asks if she can do more. Hopefully that continues for her.
And the week before school started, we were lucky enough to have some visitors...Joe's older brother, Josh, his wife and their little girl, Nell, and one of his younger brother's Sam. My girls could not leave Nell alone, they loved every second with her, and hopefully will be able to hang out much more sometime soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment