Well we went to Houston this past weekend and we found out yesterday that we got the house that we really wanted in the Woodlands. It was much nicer and bigger than we hoped we would find to rent for us poor students again. And it's brand new never been lived in and has a community pool, toddler pool, and park. So while we will probably be home without Joe most of the time, at least I will like where we live. We are moving in 11 days.
2 years ago

4 comments:
That is awesome! I'm jealous....we're pre-approved for a home and are looking but I'm soooo picky. I'm not finding anything that I really love.
LOVE IT. and I'm jealous as well.
That's great news, Sierra! You're going to love going from an apartment to a nice, big house with a yard. That's fantastic.
So fun! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment